PLEASE USE EXTRA CAUTION TONIGHT.
CONDITIONS ARE VERY DANGEROUS ON OUR BACKCOUNTRY ROADS
REPORT HAZARDS TO COUNTY EMERG CENTER
SKYLINE TT AT LAWSON VALLEY RD
- 6:09 PM ROCK SLIDE, BOULDER BLOCKING EB LNS OF TRFC
- 6:09 PM VEHS ARE GOING SLOWLY AROUND WITH HAZDS ON
- 6:08 PM ROCK SLIDE BLOCKING EB LANE UP THE HILL AROUND A CURVE
DANGEROUS BOULDER — APPEARS UNSTABLE
HONEY SPRINGS ROAD
5:40 POSTS FROM DV EXCHANGE:
- "WARNING Huge boulder about ready to go on West side of Honey Springs south of ridge. Sitting on side. North of Hradekey's tractor. If it goes it will block the road and very dangerous. 5:40 pm Monday."
- "I took Skyline to Honey Springs to get home. A large boulder (as big as a car), looks like it started to slide but only some rubble is in the road. This was on Honey Springs coming from four corners but before the fire station. Dip at the bottom of Deerhorn is flooded but my Honda van crossed it easily.
REPORT BOULDERS, SLIDES, ETC TO THIS NUMBER. YOU COULD SAVE A LIFE.
County of SD Operations Emergency Call Center