Monday, March 31, 2014

IT'S THE FIRST OF APRIL!

        –Rob Deason
You won't believe what I'm going to tell you, but it's the truth . . . trust me.
This morning, I saw two rattlesnakes fight! They were big ones. As I watched, they slowly moved around and around, working into position until they formed a near perfect circle.
Then, all of a sudden, the one grabbed the other by the tail and started swallowing! Now, since they are immune to their own venom that's the only way they can fight, so rattler two grabbed number-one by the tail and began swallowing it! I could hardly believe what I was seeing 'cause one would gulp, then the other would gulp, and the circle got smaller and smaller until each had arrived at the neck of the other.
THEN, as though a command was given, they both gave one last gulp . . . and, friends . . . there was nothing left!